Sunday, April 1, 2012

Krystal - Personal Sponsor

This season has seen a massive step forward in my sporting career and in my persuit of representing Great Britain at the Olympic Games in 2014 and hopefully 2018. After several years of learning, becoming acustomed with my new sled, learning new tracks and working on my pushstart another vital part of the jigsaw fell into place this October. The arrival of a personal sponsor, Krystal.



Krystal are a UK Web Hosting company who have now been in operation for a decade. They provide reliable, honest & personal UK based web hosting, supported by a team of English speaking experts.
Their hosting offers come with everything you need off the shelf with servers secured in an ex-MOD bunker, and I have the privilege of having their support on my Olympic journey.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to extend a massive 'Thank You' to Krystal, your support is a massive help and a huge step forward in chasing my dream. I am proud to have you along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment